PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Depending on how you use our Site, we may gather and store different types of information about you. We may gather and process the following data about you:
- The information you provide while filling in a form (an application form) on our Site. This includes the information provided during subscription to our mails or submission of a request;
- If you write to us, we may keep records of this correspondence;
- The information about your visits to our Site and the resources that you use.
Examples of such information include first, middle and last names, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, job, work experience.
We do not collect any information about the individuals who use this Site except when they explicitly provide such data for use.
We also collect information about your computer browser, including the computer’s IP address and a person’s location, browser type, operating system, and the web pages you visit. If you access our website from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier contained in that device. This information allows us to display or format relevant content and services for that device.
USE OF INFORMATION
The collected information may be used for:
- Sending you the requested information and providing the information that may be useful to you;
- Making sure that the content of our Site is displayed in the manner that is most efficient for you and your computer;
- Supplying you with the information that you request if you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
VISITORS TO THE SITE
If you are browsing our Site, we may gather anonymous information about where you are and how you navigate and use our Site. We will use this information to improve the functioning and user-friendliness of the Site and so that we can keep track of traffic on the Site.
If you visit the “Career Opportunities” or “Contacts” sections of our Site and write to, call or email us, we will use your details to respond to you and will keep a record of your correspondence with us.
In addition to our technical security measures, your personal data is protected with the applicable laws on data protection. According to our data protection obligations, your personal data that we keep must:
- be processed lawfully and adequately;
- be accurate, relevant and not excessive;
- be updated as required;
- not be kept for longer than necessary.
We may share your information with other CRH entities in order to provide information and services you request from us and in order to improve our services.
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent, unless the disclosure of such information is expressly required by law.
We are committed to keeping your information safe and secure and we employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent loss of or unauthorised access to your information.
REQUESTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can contact us any time to find out what information we hold about you or to request a copy. If you require us to delete your personal data, you should notify us. If you feel that our information is inaccurate or incorrect, we will be happy to correct it.
If you wish to request any of the above or if you have a question regarding our use of your personal information, you should contact us.
manage your cookie preferences but please note that in doing so, some functionality of the Site might not be available or might not work as effectively.