Internship in CRH
Let's build the future together!
CRH pays a lot of attention to developing and supporting students and young specialists. To that end, in 2015 CRH Ukraine launched the Internship Programme for university graduates and undergraduates.
“The programme is designed to motivate graduates to start their careers in our Company along with our professional team to continuously improve business processes”.
Barry Leonard, Managing Director, CRH Ukraine
For the 2 years of the programme's existence, 16 interns took part in it in the following specialisations: process engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, mining engineers, surveyors, economists. They were selected from among the best graduates of 13 different Ukrainian universities in Kyiv, Lviv, Kamyantes-Podilsky, Zhytomyr, Kharkiv, Dnipro.
The internship is compensated, lasts for one year and takes place at one of the most modern European cement manufacturing plants at PJSC “Podilsky Cement” (in Kamyantes-Podilsky). During this period, the participants to the programme come to know all business processes by working together with a European team of specialists within the scope of a real production process.
This year the program has gained international status - an internship program for students and graduates in CRH Ukraine 2017-2018 is part of the International Technical Program - Cement, as best trainees were able to continue the the acquaintance with the progressive international practices abroad.
The goal of the program:
- Improve business performance globally
- To attract young engineering talent in the cement business and develop them
- Structure and accelerate the training of an international team
- To form a competitive advantage
As part of the CRH Ukraine's 2017–2018 Internship Programme for university graduates and undergraduates we invite:
- Process Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Logistics Specialists
- Financiers and Economists
- Specialised higher education (an undergraduate or a graduate)
- Knowledge of English
- Mobility within Ukraine and not only Ukraine
- Aspiration for development
- Ability to learn fast
- Team player
- Performance orientation
- Persistence and enthusiasm about your profession
If you want to take part in the programme:
- submit your application/CV at the Company's website
- go through a competitive selection process (interviews with the representatives of the Company)
- be ready for exciting tasks and professional challenges