Construction Project Manager
Location: Mykolaiv (Lviv region)
Reports to: CRH Ukraine Project Portfolio Manager
Each year CRH invest in its Ukrainian businesses in modifications to the existing cement production process, and new installations to improve production. The project manager in Mykolaivcement is responsible for managing that process from start to finish.
- Investigating potential projects or investments in CRH Ukraine that can improve the business.
- Justifying and created investment applications for approval of investment from CRH.
- Managing approved projects to include the following:
- Sourcing contractors and suppliers of goods and services
- Managing contractor performance
- Coordinating with operations departments to effectively complete projects
- Creating and updating budgets and schedules for projects
- Reporting status of projects
- Supervising the safety of project activities on site
Knowledge and experience:
- High level of English Oral and Written
- High Level Computer Skills – Microsoft Office
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil or Structural)
- AutoCad Skills
- Sourcing of suppliers for goods and services
- Report writing
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work with composure under pressure and to manage multiple, concurrent tasks and projects
- Self-starter - ability to work alone and as part of team
- Being able to travel in Ukraine on a regular basis
Also mandatory is 1 of the following 2 experiences:
- Engineering Background in either civil, structural, mechanical, electrical or other related engineering disciplines
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience.